Friday, September 02, 2005
All New To Me!!
Hey everyone. This is all new to me. I thought it would be a good place to share my thoughts about life, living overseas, homeschooling, and being a mom and a missionary. I will be posting stories from my girls and cutlure as well as prayer requests from our work and family.


This week has been a crazy one around here. We just finished our 3rd week of schooling (although it was our first complete week of 5 lessons in 5 days). School is off to a good start. But, I must say it is taking some getting used to. Homeschooling a first grader and keeping a 4 month old happy has been a challenge, but we are slowly getting a schedule down. I am still having a hard time believing that Melisa (my first daughter) is already a big first grader! Where has the time gone. It seems like yesterday she was a few months old like Cali (my second daughter). It just doesn't seem right. However, I am looking forward to a good school year.


Clark (my husband) has spent the week getting ready to begin teaching a new English Bible Class at the local University. It has been nice having him home and around the house this week. I am going to miss it when he gets back out in the villages and teaching next week.


We are heart broken and in disbelief over the devestation in the gulf coast! We sit and watch the news and can't believe the images are ones from America. Our hearts go out for the people. Let's join together in praying for all of the victims, the rescue workers, and the military and police forces. Let's keep them lifted up


Well, I guess that is it for today. I need to get moving. It is Satrurday and we are taking the girls out to play. I think we are going to teach Melisa how to play kick ball! :-)

  posted at 2:20 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, You are really getting the hang of this web page stuff. Pretty Cool!!!!!!!!!!
DAD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter