Friday, November 07, 2008
Change
Before you come in ready to debate politics, let me warn you that this change has NOTHING to do with the election or the way America is headed. I have my own views on what is going on, but I am not debating it or getting into it here on the internet. I choose to be quiet on the issue and pray for our country and it's future. :-)

Our family is used to change. We have moved more times than any family should move. In fact, when people hear about how many times we have moved and/or changed direction the first question we get is "Are you military?" LOL! No, we aren't military, but often say that we are God's tumbleweeds. We are open to go where the Lord leads and calls us. We have been blessed to have many once in a lifetime experiences because of this fact.

Once again, we find ourselves in a season of transition. We have officially been "IN" transition for 6 months now. I have had to daily choose to have a positive mindset to make it through this time. Some days I have done better than others. Some days my positive attitude went right out the window. Thankfully, I had friends who would snap me out of it remind me what was at the end of 6 long months. The end is finally in sight and it feels great!

Next Friday we will enter the last stage of this transition. My husband officially graduates and the job hunt begins. Is this last stage going to be any easier than the last 2 or 3 have been? NO!!!! But at least we can look back and see what we have made it through to help us keep our eyes on the goal ahead!

Change isn't easy. Change is actually REALLY hard, but very necessary! How you make it through is totally up to how you look at it. You can choose to fight it and resisit it or you can embrace it and find the positive side to it. Today, I am choosing to look at the positive side. I am choosing to see the hard times that may be ahead as a growing experience that will make me stronger. I am choosing to trust that the God who called us to make this change is going to be faithful to bring us through the fire refined!

What about you? Are you facing change? How are you going to look at it? Are you going to hide from it, fight it, and resist it? Are you going to face it head on, embrace it, and find the positive in it? It's your choice!

  posted at 7:14 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 11:12 AM, Blogger The Garner 5 said...

HOORAY! I am so glad you are posting on your Blog again! I have missed updates from you! I am glad things seem to be moving smoothly for you as you head into another change!
Tell Clark, Jon just won a seat in the election on the Fire Commissioners Board for Cherokee Springs (our community) and may be in need of a few good firemen soon:-)
I am looking forward to your next update!Have a wonderful weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter