Monday, September 12, 2005
Bitter Sweet
I never realized the true meaning of these words until I became a mom. Now it seems that this is my favorite phrase to describe EVERY THING...bitter sweet. It is SO exciting to see both of my girls growing and changing every day. But at the same time it is SO hard. This mommy must admit that she is having a HARD time watching them grow so fast. I really do wish that I just had a pause button so I could keep them little just a little longer!

The past month has been an exciting one. Melisa has lost two teeth, she has started first grade, started writting in cursive and so much more. Cali has started rolling all over the hosue and is really developing her own personality. She giggles and laughs at the littlest things and she can't wait to get everything she sees in her mouth! I LOVE seeing it happen and I am SO excited when the girls reach a new milestone, but at the same time it just breaks my heart because I know that they are getting bigger and bigger every day! Life with my girls has truly been bitter sweet the past few months!!

  posted at 4:05 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 6:19 PM, Blogger yofed said...

I know what you mean! My son is just 17 months old, and I already miss the times when he needed me all the time, to carry him around and everything.... I hated it then, but babies are so adorable!!! I can't wait to have an other one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter