Saturday, November 08, 2008
Tales From the Backseat
I never know what to expect from the backseat when I am driving down the road. Today the girls started bickering in the backseat. I decided to try to get their minds off the arguement by asking them what they saw out the window. Here is how the coversation went:

Mom: What do you see out the window?

9 year old: Grass and Trees.

3 year old: HORSEYS!!!!

Mom: Who made the grass, trees, and horses?

both kids: GOD!

Mom: What else did God make

3 year old: Cows

9 year old: EVERYTHING!

3 year old: God made me cute and sweet. (Insert eyes cutting to the right) God not make her cute. God not make her sweet. She mean all the time!

Mom: (Couldn't say a thing because I trying so hard to fight the laughter that tears were flowing from my eyes...yes, I just won the mother of the year award).

  posted at 8:32 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle,
This is too cute! It surely brought a big smile to my face. Siblings!
Love and miss you guys,
Helaine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter