Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Getting it ALL done...
with TWO kiddos is harder than I thought! What a week it has been. Trying to home school Melisa (first grade takes a LOT more time than kindergarten did), keep Cali entertained, get my prayer work done for the team, go to team meetings and prayer walks,exercise, get quiet time with the Lord, AND keep the house clean is near to impossible.


Of course, it is the house that is going first...the pile of dirty laundry is growing and may take over the house soon! AAUUGGHHHH!!! I have kept the living room clutter free and the kitchen cleaned, but don't venture into our bedroom or the girls bedroom! It is not a pretty sight right now. Clark is such a sweety and has today off for the first time in 6 days and he is going to help me do a GOOD cleaning. Hopefully that will help me get caught back up!


Yesterday we were doing school and I had to say I felt a sense of accomplishment because I actaully got to exercise, do a mini quiet time, finish a WHOLE day of school work, kept Cali smiling the whole time and we ALL 3 ate breakast and lunch! :-) I even put cleaning off AGAIN and when Clark got home we all took a long walk to the grocery store and to get Pizza for dinner.


It is going to take some getting used to, but one of these days I think I may be able to figure out how to get it ALL done with two little oens at home. Until then, I will have to keep looking at my to do list and see what can be put off until tomorrow! :-)

  posted at 2:26 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter