Wednesday, September 21, 2005
I DID IT!!!
Well, I haven't posted about this yet, but today, I made a MAJOR break through! I have been exercising hard for the past few months. I wanted to get all of the extra baby pounds off before Cali turned one. I had weighed in about 2 weeks ago and was at 128 lbs...3 pounds to go to prepregnancy.

Things have been hectic and busy, and I haven't been able to exercise as much in the past week or so. I was getting really frustrated about it...but every day my clothes seemed to be getting looser and looser. SO, this morning, I decided to step on the scale and see what my inconsistancy had brought about. I couldn't believe my eyes...I am down the last 3 pounds!! I reached my prepregnancy weight at 5 1/2 months post partem! YAY!! I must say I scooped up Cali and did a happy dance!

Now, 5 more pounds to go and I will have reached my goal! Let's just hope they come off as easily as the last ones did! If I can just motivate myself to keep waking up at 5 am to get that exercise time in!

  posted at 8:19 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter