Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Shopping at It's Finest!
Sunday morning as I was getting ready to go to church my cell phone chirped at me to let me know a new text message had just come in. I was surprised that it was from my mom. I was even more surprised to see that it said, "Do the girls need any new school clothes?" I texted her back to let her know I was thinking about picking them up a few long sleeve things because we have had some unusually cool mornings in Florida. She wrote back that JCPenny's was having an amazing sale that we had to check out after church.

At 2:30, we met mom up there and couldn't believe the deals. Most of the jeans and cute little tops were buy 1 and get a second for 99 cents! The clothes couldn't be any cuter. The prices couldn't be any better! Each of the girls got 4 casual outfits and 2 church outfits! :-) They also had the same deal going on shoes...so the girls both walked out with 2 new pair of shoes!!

I had to show off the purchases...or maybe just show off the girls. Anyway, look at what we got!




















  posted at 6:09 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter