Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Food For Thought
An on-line friend of mine shared this quote and it got me thinking...I thought I would share it with you...

“Don’t be too concerned that your children don’t listen to you. But be very concerned that they see everything you do”
Truett S. Cathy Founder of Chik-fil-A

WOW, what a thought. I spend SO much time worrying about whether or not my oldest girl hears what I am saying and I forget about all the times that she may be watching me!! She is my little shadow 24 hours a day, am I living the life that God wants me to live in front of her? I think I have a LOT of work to do!!

Just a little food for thought that I wanted to share for today!

  posted at 6:08 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter