Sunday, June 11, 2006
It's Addictive!
Well, I got started on this blogging adventure last year and the year before that I got started on keeping a website for my girls. It is password protected now to protect them, but I still keep up with it weekly. What is funny is that I have my whole family addicted now...how fun is that!

It started with my mom! She is keeping up a site for our family and helping me with one for my nephew too. Then a close friend of mine got started by doing a page for her girls. THEN, another friend followed to baby homepages as well. Then, Clark got started with his blog on blogger but soon moved over to MySpace. Now to top it all off my Dad has a blog too! I love it...we are all staying connected on the internet and it is SO much fun! The whole family is addicted and I am the worst! It all started because we moved to Korea and I was looking for ways to stay in touch and now we are all going strong! You gotta LOVE it!

MyFamilyPage
Mom'sFamilyPage
MyNephew'sPage
Clark'sBlog
MyMySpace
Clark'sMySpace
Dad'sBlog
Peanut'sPlaceII

  posted at 7:52 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter