Saturday, April 14, 2007
Too Cute
Here is another one I tried posting the other day but it never went through...so here you go:

As I was sitting here editing the blog I posted late last night, Cali had an extra cute moment and since I was already logged in, I had to blog about it, LOL!

She talked in her sleep for the very first time. She had woken up about 30 minutes ago and then falled back asleep on the couch, so she is out here with me. Just a minute ago she (sound asleep) pointed up at the ceiling and yelled "Nooo, It's MIIIINE!" She repeated "It's mine, it's mine, it's mine...NOOOOO" In a quiet voice I said, "your right Cali, it's yours, here you go." and she got the cutest little grin and dozed back off into a sound sleep. I just wonder what in the word she was dreaming about. I can almost guarentee it was either a car, a doll, or a horse and her sister was the one to take it...hmmm, think it happens often around here? LOL. I just love it when they really start to develop their personalities through words.

On that same note Cali's new favorite saying is "Nooo, Mom!" ha ha ha. If I don't get water in the cup she wants it's "NOOO, mom!" If I don't get the toy out that she is wanting it is "NOOO, mom!" If I tell her to wait until I am finished it's "NOOOO, mom!" It is just too cute. I may have to get it on video so you can hear the cuteness!

  posted at 2:06 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter