Monday, April 09, 2007
Party Pictures
Here is the slide show of party pictures that I promised! I hope you enjoy them!!






I can't believe that I forgot to tell you how the party "ended" in the post about the day. It was classic Cali! You see, as we were opening presents I set them all in this little wagon that she got for her birthday. As soon as the last present was opened she stood up, took the handle of her wagon, and walked away dragging it behind her. She didn't look back once. She took it all the way to her bedroom and then sat down by herself to play with her new toys. Only my little introvert! It was PRECIOUS! Happy Birthday one last time my little Cali Boo!!

  posted at 9:26 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter