Sunday, April 08, 2007
Happy Easter
I hope that you each (you know all 2 of you who read my blog) had a wonderful day praising our Lord and Savior for what he did on the cross for us! Praising Him for how He rose from the grave and showed that even DEATH couldn't keep Him down! What an AWESOME God we serve!!!

We had a great day! Mommom and G-doug (my mom and stepdad) are here from FL for the weekend. We woke up early this morning to see the goodies that the Easter Bunny left the girls. Melisa got a basket with a gardening set in it and Cali got a basket with a dress up set in it. The also got WAY too much candy and coloring books. While the girls played with their Easter presents we enjoyed a yummy breakfast complete with the dyed Easter eggs, LOL!

As soon as breakfast was over it was time to get ready for church. I couldn't wait to put the girls in their new dresses. They were SO precious. We got to church just in time for Sunday School. Melisa was VERY excited because that meant she was there for kids choir rehersal. At the opening of the service she got to sing and she did a great job! I was just a proud Mommy that there were tears in my eyes. God is so good to allow us to be home and in a church again so that the girls can experience things like kids choir and Easter performances. The church service was very good. There is nothing like gathering together on Easter Sunday to worship the Lord! God is SO good!

After church we headed to the University to show my mom and G-doug around the campus. While we were up there we stopped at some of the pretty flowers to get some great shots of the girls in their dresses. I can't wait to get the pictures on the blog to show you, they turned out SOOO good! Then it was back to the house were we enjoyed a delicious roast we made in the crockpot overnight. YUUUUMMMY!!

After lunch, Cali cuddled up in my lap for an afternoon nap and I ended up dozing in and out with her. Mommom, G-doug and Melisa took off for Home Depo and bought Melisa flowers, tomatoes, peppers, and other seeds to plant in our backyard. When they got home we all spent the afternoon/evening in the backyard weeding, planting, and playing! It was awesome. The backyard looks so pretty with the flower/veggie garden and all the new toys from the birthday. We must have spent 1 hour playing with bubbles. While playing wit bubbles we learned that Chin Goo really is a GOOFY dog. She chased the bubbles and when she could catch them she would eat the! It had us ROFL! I can't think of a better way to celebrate Easter than planting flowers that show God's creation so beautifully AND doing it with family!

We ended the day eating left over and relaxing in the living room. It has been one of our best Easter Sunday's ever. I am SO glad that God gave it to us today! He really is SOOO good!

ps...please come back tomorrow and I will have some pictures up from today! :-)

  posted at 9:20 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter