Friday, April 06, 2007
Gym Time
Here are some more of those pictures I said were coming. With Papa here I was finally able to take some pictures of the girls in action at the gym. The aren't the best pictures because we didn't want to use the flash and mess the girls up. BUT, you can get an idea of what their gym time is like. I also have pictures on here of the girls at the gym for the "Egg-stravaganza" yesterday. They had an egg hunt and then an hour of free play time! It was too much fun!

Enjoy all the pictures!!


  posted at 9:03 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter