Thursday, December 01, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving (a bit late)!
Well, I once again have been neglecting you! I am sorry for that, but things have been extremely busy around here. What a special time of the year it is! Thanksgiving was just a week ago!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! Melisa and I spent all afternoon and evening cooking away on Wednesday and again on Thursday morning! It was SO much fun to be in the kitchen with my little helping hands. Cali spent the cooking time scooting in and out of the kitchen! She was too cute! We made a bean casserole, a corn casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, a cheese cake, brownies and chocolate dipped strawberries!

We all headed to our team leaders house and the whole team showed up with yummy things to eat! We ate at noon and then visited all afternoon. By the time we were done eating we were stuffed beyond belief! It was SO nice to have a taste of home on a special day! We hung around and even had left over turkey sandwiches for dinner. I think I like those as much as I like the rest of Thanksgiving Dinner!

As we drove home I was overwhelemed with the blessings that God had poured out on me over the past year! He is my Provider and the Maker of all! He is SO good to His children! My blessings are truly TOO many to count! What about you, have you taken time to count your blessings this year?

  posted at 5:16 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter