Sunday, March 26, 2006
Our Back Yard
Well, my dh started a blog of his own and he took some pictures to post of our "back yard." If any one is interested here is the link to his blog...http://starbucksclark.blogspot.com/
I also posted the pictures on our girls website, but thought I would share them here too. As you know, we are missionaries serving on the island of Jeju in South Korea. We are so blessed to be surrounded by God's beauty! When you look out to one side of our apartment you see the ocean and when you look out of the other side you see Mt. Halla (the volcano that God used to form this island). It is beautiful. Every time we look out the window we are reminded of how Awesome our God really is! Here, take a look for yourself!















  posted at 2:18 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter