Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Spring
Spring is finally here! The winter in Korea seems very long and the first glimpses of spring is always wonderful! The flowers are starting to bloom all around us! As we look at the fields full of flowers we can't help but see God's hand. He is the Master Designer! The first Artist! His work is Amazing! By looking at the Beauty of nature, I can't help but praise Him!

I am also reminded of the amazing rebirth He gives in Him as I see the trees, flowers and grass coming back! He sent His one and only Son to live and die for us! We didn't deserve it, but He loves us THAT much! When we accept His free gift we are born again as His children! WOW!! What an awesome God we serve! Just take a minute to look around you and you won't be able to stop giving Him praise!

As this spring has come, He is teaching me to praise at all times, praise for everything, the good and the bad! Have you taken time to give him the praise he deserves today?

  posted at 6:16 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter