Sunday, March 26, 2006
Prayer
WOW! 3 posts in one week! What in the world has happened! Maybe I have turned a new leaf and will quit neglecting my blog! :-)

Today, I want to talk about prayer. I have found that it is very easy to pray when everything is going great. I have no problem turning to God in the good times. However, it is when I need Him the most that I seem to stop praying and trying to do things on my own. When times get tough, there are important decisions to make, I am extra busy, or a hundred other things I tend to grab the reins out of God's hands and take over again. I don't even realize that I have done it until it is too late and I have gotten myself in a bind or I am so tired and stressed that I just don't know what to do.

Today I find myself worn down, tired and overwhelmed. Why, because this week I have taken the reins from God and done things as Peanut would do them. I have neglected my quiet time each morning. Instead of starting my day by seeking him, I have jumped right into all that I have to do. Each day that I have done this I have grown more tired, stressed, and overwhelmed. So today, on Sunday, God's day, I am coming back to him. Asking His forgiveness for my neglect and handing the reins back over to Him. When I am weak He is my stength! Praise the Lord that He is waiting to bring home his prodigal child whether they have been gone one week or years! As I run home today, He is waiting with open arms! God is SO good! May you find your rest, peace and strength in Him!

  posted at 1:58 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter