Monday, July 17, 2006
CLUTTER!!
Clutter, clutter everywhere! Well, it isn't THAT bad, but I don't know how one small family can acquire so much clutter in a matter of 4 years! When we first moved to Korea we had 12 suite cases and that was all...not nearly enough to fill a 3 bedroom apartment! However, in 4 years there is no way that all of our junk would fit into 12 suite cases...it barely fits in our 3 bedroom apartment!
SO, what am I going to do besides a beach ministry and our team prayer pages this summer?? I am going to declutter our apartment, one room at a time! Each week I am tackling a new room and I am throwing away anything that we haven't used in 3 months! I am throwing away anything that is over 3 years old that doesn't hold any sentimental value! I have bought 10 100 liter garbage bags and I am on a role! We move home in 5 months and I don't want to have to deal with all this junk then! So today, I wage WAR ON THE CLUTTER! By the end of the summer there will be NO more clutter in my apartment! Maybe I will do before and after pictures on the blog to keep me motivated!
My bathroom gets the first attack! So, I leave you and head off the the trenches to declutter my bathroom of 4 years of JUNK!

  posted at 5:56 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter