Friday, August 11, 2006
I've Created a Monster!
It all started a few weeks ago when my oldest decided to start making up her own jokes. It was really cute at first. Then, the got worse and worse and I knew I needed to teach her some jokes. SO, I did a search on dogpile.com for knock knock jokes...her favorite. We spent way too much time the other morning reading jokes off this website. It was great, she was learning REAL jokes AND getting reading practice! However, now she is a joke telling fool! She won't stop. She is even trying to tell her jokes to unsuspecting, non-english speaking Koreans...bless their heart! Oh, you should see the looks on their faces as she starts! They don't understand her at all, and then can't figure out why she is laughing SO hard she can't finish! Here are a few of her favorites (not MY favorites...hers) that I have heard 100 times inthe past 2 days!

What does King Kong say when he dials the wrong number?
King Kong Ring Wrong

What is an elephants favorite game?
Squah

Why do elephants pain their toenails red?
So they can hide in a strawberry patch.

Why do elephants like to hide in strawberry patches?
So they can jump out and stomp on people.

Why do elephants like to stomp on people?
That's how they play squash.

Why did the banana go to the doctor?
He wasn't peeling very well.

Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
He was feeling crumby.

Why does Cinderella's Soccer Team always loose?
Because their coach is a pumpkin.

Why did Cinderella's coach put her on the bench?
Beacuse she ran away from the ball.

Knock, Knock.
Whose there?
Justin
Justin who?
Just in time for dinner!

Knock, knock
Whose there?
Abby
Abby who?
Abby birthday to you!

Knock knock
whose there?
dishes
Dishes who?
Dishes the police, open up!

Knock, knock
whose there?
Cash
Cash who?
I never knew you were a nut!

Oh and they go on and On and ON...they NEVER stop! I have truly created a monster! She is the cutest seven year old monster around, but she is a monster all the same!!

  posted at 3:16 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter