Monday, August 07, 2006
Mondays Moments
I have been reading through different blogs and have seen different people post different things on certain days of the week. It got me to thinking about what I could post weekly. Any of you who know me well, know that I LOVE to take pictures and I usually end up taking pictures on the weekends and end up putting them on the computer on Mondays. I love to take any moment I can on Monday to look at the pictures and think of all the fun we had during the weekend. SO, I am going to start posting a picture or two of moments that are special that I captured over the previous week! These are my Mondays Moments! I will do my best to post a new picture or two every Monday on the blog! I hope that you enjoy them! Anyone who wants to join in please feel free to and leave me a message so I know to go check yours out.

This weekend was full of missionary work! We had a team meeting a good portion of the day Saturday and then team Worship on Sunday. However, my youngest (16 months) had a melt down before leaving the apartment on Sunday morning. We have been making an hour drive to the other side of our island there and back 6 days a week. I guess the thought of being stuck in her car seat for 2 more hours killed her. She hasn't been napping well with all the going, so we made a judgment call and the baby and I stayed home and had a relaxing Sunday of personal bible study, play time and a little bit of cleaning. When Clark and my oldest came home we ate dinner and then the girls started dancing all over the living room! They were too precious! I just had to get out the camera and start snapping! This is truly my special moment to remember for this Monday! I hope you enjoy it!









  posted at 7:05 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how very sweet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter