Monday, January 08, 2007
CHOMP!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



SOOO, HOW 'BOUT THEM GATORS??? Sorry everyone, I just HAD to come on and gloat for a minute or two before I hit the sack! You see, I have been a Gator fan since I was little! My Dad and I have stuck together and cheered on our boys in the orange and blue no matter what and tonight it paid off! The Gators chomped their way to a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!! GO GATORS!!!! I was even able to share a little bit of my childhood (sitting with Dad cheering on the Gators) with my girls! I got them all dressed up in the Gator Best and we sat in the living room yelling at the TV...LOL! I think I am raising two little Gator Girls and I couldn't be more proud! SO...GO GATORS!!!!!

  posted at 11:45 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter