Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Bean's 18 Month Check Up
I know, I know, Bean is almost 20 months, but we JUST got her in today for her 18 month check up! She is weighing in at 20 pounds 10 ounces and is 31 1/2 inches long. She is at the 3rd percentile in weight but up at like 35% to 40% in height! She looked perfect all the way around. It was SOOO nice to be able to take her to the Foreigners Clinic here and get a western doctor!! WHOOHOO! We could talk to him, ask him questions, be understood, and understand! It was AWESOME!

Unfortunately Bean had to have her last round of shots until she is 36 months! They stabbed her 3 times...poor baby! Daddy held her and then I comforted her afterwards! My little munchin just cried and cried. She gave Daddy the evil eye a time or two, but in the middle of lunch she climbed out of her chair walked over to Daddy, gave him the sweetest hug and kiss ever...we think she was telling him it was ok! LOL! She hasn't had any side effects from the shots but seems a bit tired...she just fell asleep and it is only 6:30!

We head out tomorrow morning for Pusan. Bug is out to dinner with the Hamilines one last time (they are bringing us back something from Outback...I can't wait). SO, while Bean is asleep and Bug is out, I better get off this computer and go get some packing done!

We won't have internet in Pusan unless I go to a PC Bang (room) and check in there, but I hate bringing the girls in there, so I doubt you will see me for at least 5 days! I will miss you all! Keep us in your prayers as we drive! I promise lots of pictures when I get back!!

  posted at 3:35 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter