Friday, January 05, 2007
A New Year and a New Look!
Hey everyone!! WOW...has it really been an entire month since I got on my dear old blog and posted! YIKES...I am SOOO sorry! Well, as you can tell, we are still alive and well! We made it to America with no problems on Dec. 6th. We were in South Carolina until the 15th when we rented a car and drove to FL. With a little adventure (a trip to the ER for Cali) we made it to FL and quickly settled in!

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas and the girls were spoiled ROTTEN! It was such a blessing to spend time with family as we celebrated the holidays! It was even more special knowing that a big good-bye was not looming over our heads! As I said above, the girls were spoiled rotten by grandparents, aunts, uncles, and of course Mommy, Daddy and Santa! Melisa's biggest presents were an MP3 player from Santa, a bike from Mommy and Daddy, and American Girl doll from Mommom and G-doug and a beautiful necklace from Papa. I can't begin to number the horses that she got or all the other smaller goodies! Cali's big presents were a Lil' Barbie ATV from Santa, a tricycle from Papa, a Thomas the train set from Mommy and Daddy, and a big red wagon from Mommom and G-doug. She also got all kinds of other smaller goodies that she LOVES playing with!!

After Christmas we spent the next few days spending time with family and playing with all the new toys! On the 27th we got to go see LION KING LIVE!! It was AWESOME! Both of the girls were wide eyed with wonder and loved every minute of it! It really was a spectacular show! The next morning (bright and early) we had to wake up and head to the airport and we were off to New Orleans for a planning meeting. It was a busy but fun trip! We celebrated New Years in New Orleans with our new co-workers and had a GREAT time! Melisa LOVED where we were in New Orleans...we were on the Campus of the Seminary and she got to know ALL the kids in the neighborhood and had the best time playing with them!

Now, we are back in FL for one last week before we drive to SC for a few days to gather our belongings, rent a moving van and make the final track into MS! Actually not the final. We will be there a few days and then we will drive back to FL for a special dive/snorkeling trip with the manatees! THEN, we will rent ANOTHER moving van and head back to MS to FINALLY settle into our own place again!

SOOOO....has anyone noticed the NEW LOOK of the page? Isn't it AWESOME!!! Susie from bluebirdblogs designed it and I love, Love, LOVE it!! Thank you SO much Susie...if anyone wants a custom designed blog, go check her out! I loved that she finished at the New Year because I can't think of a better way to start the New Year on my blog than NEW LOOK!

I will try my best to get back on and start posting more often again! It has just taken some time to get used to being "home"! I sure have missed everyone here in Bloggyville! I need to go try to catch up on some reading now! :-)

  posted at 7:47 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi michelle. I was thinking about you just this weekend as I was cleaning house. I wondered if you were going to come back to blogging or not. glad to see that you are!

I like the new design, the blue is so peaceful, and I like how you kept a hint of asia in it too. I hope you continue to share about Korea in your blog from time to time.

blessings!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter