Tuesday, November 28, 2006
More Pictures
Well, Clark is loading the van right now and we are about to head out to Pusan. I couldn't help myself...I had to stop in here and post just a few more pictures I just took off the camera from our time in Seoul! I hope you enjoy them!

Uncle Frank and Bean

Another shot of Uncle Frank and Bean...they were TOO sweet saying bye!


The girls with the Korean Americans from our team!


Mommy, the girls and the Korean American ladies


Bug and the Jeju Grandfather Statue


I think this picture is BEAUTIFUL!

Bean in "her" tree house!


Bean and the Jeju Statue

TOO cute!


Bug and the boys singing together at worship


Singing together 1 last time



  posted at 3:35 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Love your blog with all the pictures!! I wish i knew how to do that consisitently!!

Keep writitng - great way to see your family from a far!

Have a great Christmas!

Leigh Gray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter