Monday, November 27, 2006
Side Tracked
Well, with the move and Thanksgiving and all, I got pretty side tracked in my fitness program and we won't talk about how I ate...OPPS! BUT, Friday morning I got back on track and started back with my full work out...full body crunches, hindu squats, hindu push-ups, butt raisers, and gymnastic bridges. I also got a full work in out on Saturday morning. I always take Sunday off...but I did go bowling and walked all over the military base here in Seoul (and that is a small city all on it's own) so I did get moving some on Sunday. Today is Monday and I haven't worked out yet, but I still have plans to do my routine! :-) PLUS, helping to carry all of those 50 pound trunks and suite cases around HAS to count for something on those days I got side tracked, right?? So, any of you trying to stay on task for the holidays, how are you doing?

  posted at 3:18 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter