Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Home Sweet Mississippi
SO, who thought we had dropped off the face of the earth again? We haven't, in fact we are very much alive and well. We are slowly but surely getting settled into our new home. Every day we get a little closer and a little closer. I have one small bag of clothes left to unpack, things to hang on the walls and some random boxes of books to unpack when we get book shelves. Other than that we are settled in. AND we are happy to report that we have internet up and running! I think I was starting to go through withdrawl! If I haven't sent you our new contact info and you want it, just send me a message!

Sorry this one is SO short but I am REALLY tired and I want to get some sleep. I will write more later! SO, until then...goodnight!

  posted at 11:27 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you all are getting settled. Hope things continue to go well. We will continue to pray for your family.

Much Love,
The Garners

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter