Monday, January 22, 2007
I LOOOVE It!!
Tonight I went to Target to spend my gift cards from Christmas. I haven't been in a Target in a LOONG time and let me just say...I LOOOOOVE it! I have an entire new living room set. I got an entertainment unit for our TV and DVD player, a slip cover for my couch, a new coffee table and side tables, new lamps, and OHHHH so much more! We got some awesome wall hangings and a wall clock too! I can't wait to see our living room put together in the next few days.

I also got all kinds of goodies for the girls room! I am doing it in a horse theme, but of course the horses are pink and purple! SOOOO, we got LOTS of pink and purple goodies! We have pink and purple lamps, shelves, storage boxes, and lots more!

Before I close I need to say a BIG thanks to my Mom who helped us tonight!! She was TOO sweet!! We had fun spending our gift cards and we are going to have even more fun putting all of the rooms together! I am SOO excited. I will take lots of pictures once it is all situated!

  posted at 11:08 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter