Sunday, November 26, 2006
Our Thanksgiving
I posted a Happy Thanksgiving blog, but I didn't post anything about how our Thanksgiving went! We woke up Thursday morning at about 7:30 (the latest we have slept in for the last few weeks) and just bummed around the Guest Unit. At about 10:00 Clark fixed us our favorite breakfast...french toast! It was SCRUMPTIOUS!! We sat down and enjoyed eating together as a family! When we were done, we cleaned up and the cooking began!

Melisa and I made a yummy cheese cake and oreo cake/pie and put them in the freezer to cool then we made a green bean casserole and a corn casserole. They both turned out perfect. While everything was baking the girls ran in and out of the Guest Unit playing on the playground and making lots of new friends.

At 4:15 all was cooked and it was time to go to Seoul International Baptist Church. We dressed up in our "good" (lol) clothes, bundled up in our jackets, and loaded up the van. We got to the church and met the other 41 people we were celebrating with! All the missioanaries (kids and adults) totaled 45 and we had a true FEAST! There was SOO much food and such sweet fellowship! After the meal we all wrote things we were thankful for on leaves and hung them on a tree. It was amazing to watch the bare "dead" tree come to life with leaves and even more awesome to know that each leaf represented something we were thankful for! God is SO good and we have been blessed greatly!

After sharing some of our leaves with the group, we got busy cleaning up. It was neat to see all of us come together and work hand in hand and get the church cleaned so quickly AND had a fun time doing so!

We got home around 8:00 and settled in to watch some TV and called it a night! It was a wonderful Thankgiving and I realized just how much I have to be Thankful for! God is SO good!

  posted at 6:11 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter