Friday, February 02, 2007
Shy Bone
This happened a few weeks ago, but I keep forgetting to share this cute one with you! We were having dinner with some new people and I was introducing the girls. I said "This is Cali, she is my shy one. This Melisa, she doesn't have a shy bone in her body!" Melisa interupted and said "OH YES I DO!! I have one shy bone right here in my big toe. When I step on that part of my foot, my shyness comes out!" So, there you have it...I stand corrected...she does have ONE shy bone in her body! I just guess she has never stepped on it in my presence...LOL! I love my cute little seven year old!

  posted at 5:10 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter