Monday, April 02, 2007
My Ramblings
So, I came on here to post, but I really don't have much to say but I am going to type all the random thought going through my head...please bear with me and know that I will not be offended if you stop reading here! LOL

We are super busy and my brain is boycotting any afterhours thinking...LOL! We were in meetings all weekend. They started Friday at 7 pm and went until 10:30. Saturday morning we started back at 9:30 am and went until 9:30 pm. Sunday morning we started with worship at 8:30 and went until 4:30 pm. It was all camp planning and we got a lot accomplished, but don't ask me what because my brain can't think in that much detail anymore.

While we were in meetings Melisa spent the day (and night) with her friend Konche from gymnastics. She went over for the birthday party and ended up staying the night. She had the time of her life and didn't want to come home when she did.

Sunday after the planning meetings were over we rushed home to clean the house and get it ready for Papa's visit. Papa arrived at about 8:30 Sunday night and the girls are loving every minute of their time with Papa. Cali even started saying "papa" and that was all it took to finish wrapping him around her little finger.

Today we spent the morning doing school and looking at pictures with Papa. Then we headed out for hair cuts. We got Melisa's trimmed just a little and got her "bangs" tappered to frame her face. Cali got her bangs trimmed (I still can't bring myself to cut the back of her hair) and we can see her eyes for the first time in WEEKS! Papa got a hair cut too! :-)

After haircuts we went grocery shopping for the week. Actually we bought so much food that I think we went shopping for the MONTH! It was fun taking our time (normally shopping trips are rushed) and picking up some "new" things (I say "new" because they have been around in the US but are new to us) that we have never tried. We also got curry ingredients and then headed home.

Clark pulled up right after us and got busy on the curry. He cooked for an hour and then headed back up to the University to pick up 3 of our international students. We had 3 guys over for dinner and they were a lot of fun. We laughed and visited. They entertained Melisa and listened to all her stories. I made brownies for them and we watched (laughed at) wrestling on TV. It was a fun evening.

Now everyone else in the house is asleep but here I sit, wide awake. I really think I have insomnia. I just can't sleep! GRRRR, I am SO very tired, but sleep will not come. I want to sleep, but my body doesn't go along with the plan. It is really frustrating. So, instead of laying in bed tossing and turning here I sit at 11:30 typing a blog with no real point but to ramble about all the craziness that is our lives.

I am sure I will have lots of pictures and blogging fuel coming soon. The girls have 3 Easter Egg hunts this week. Cali's birthday is on Thursday. My mom and stepdad are flying in on Friday. Cali's party is on Saturday. Easter is on Sunday and I won't even go into all the work events going on after that! We won't slow down for 2 more weeks! AND I AM STILL AWAKE...what is wrong with me! OK, sorry for that little outburst, LOL!

Well, I am off to toss and turn a bit more and maybe, just maybe I will fall asleep before 1 or 2 am! Sweet dreams to all of you!

  posted at 10:32 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter