Tuesday, April 03, 2007
When Did 10:30 Become Late?
I know I talked about my "insomnia" last night and I really do have a hard time falling asleep at night. I will lay in bed and think about all the things I didn't do today or need to do tomorrow. I will think about my family, my friends, work, and so on. I often lay in bed and pray. However, if I find myself still sitting up in the living room and the clock turns 10:30 I start to think "WOW, it is getting late!" When did that happen. My first date with Clark started at 9:30. Tonight as I watched the clock turn 10:30 and began to think how late it was is when I realized I am, dare I say it, getting the "o" word....yep....OLDER!!! Now, listen carefully to what I said...I didn't say I am OLD, I am just getting OLDER!!! You know I don't even want to admit THAT, I feel like I should still be 21, but then my body reminds me that I am almost 30. Those all-nighters from college and 1 am visits to the waffle house are a thing of the past! I finally admit it...I am not the same age as those students we work with and 10:30 means it is almost bed time for me! LOL!! :-P

On a random note, I FINALLY made it to kickboxing class at one of the local churches tonight. An old and dear friend of mine invited me and we met up and had a GREAT time! It was a tough workout but a fun one. I can't wait until next Tuesday. It did this Momma good to have a good 15 to 20 minute car ride by myself and then a whole hour of stress relieving workout. I also got to sit/stand in the parking lot of an hour to catch up and have a heart to heart with my dear friend! What a blessing tonight was. Now, a mental note to myself...next Tuesday I will NOT exercise in the morning. Those 250 squats this morning made the burn a WHOLE lot worse this evening!

Now, this almost 30 year old is going to make herself move her sore muscles slowly towards the bed and I am going to try to go to sleep because it is now 10:38 and that is getting LATE!

  posted at 9:42 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter