Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Today's Randomness
So, I don't have anything big enough to write an entire blog about, so bear with my randomness from today!

Melisa is suffereing from ant bites from her birthday party. I don't know how it happened because we didn't see it until yesterday but she has over FIFTY...yes you read it right, 50, ant bites!!! They cover everywhere her bathing suit didn't cover! Her sides and shoulders, her arms, her legs, and her hips. It is heart breaking. If I didn't know what ant bites looked like on her, I would think she had the chicken pox! My poor baby!!

Clark has been asked to be the faculty/staff sponsor for one of the fraternities on campus! I have been married to him for NINE years and I never knew he was the "frat" type, LOL! He is honored because it is the frat that was created on campus to counter balance the more wild one. They want a younger and fun sponsor but also a strong believer.

If you come knocking at my door and I don't answer for a minute, I am trying to clean REALLY fast! I am drowning in laundry and a messy house. I can't seem to get it back in order from the birthday party this weekend. Between William Carey Work, homeschool, tap, ballet, gymnastics, church, and all the other little things going on I just can't get on top of the housework! If you know me well, you know the "Monica" in me is going crazy! GRRRRR...I HAVE to get my house clean!!!

I have a new addiction...CafeMom! If you are a mom and you haven't checked it out, you should, it is fun! If you are a member, send me your screenname...mine is PeanutMM

Remember the pink castle across the street from our house? Well, I get to go visit there tomorrow! You see they ordered this HUGE box of coffee from "Royal Cup Coffee Roasters" but accidently put our address. So, I am working up the courage to go visit the "castle"...wish me luck!

My husband loves me SO much that he even woke me up this morning (when he knew I might be grumpy) to MAKE me exercise with him since I have been having trouble being motivated since the end of camp. Between traveling and colds and airport runs I haven't felt like it. SO, I told him to be MEAN this morning and he woke me up and got me back on track! Why, oh why do I do this to myself. If I just keep exercising I don't have to go through the soreness...but oh the soreness...it is here! I really do feel much better now that I have gotten the first workout done and I am back on track. I love my kettlebell, I love working out, I love training with my hubby, and I love the energy it gives me! My hubby really does love me!

My sweet, innocent, precious, cute two year old (Cali) is picking up on her "Sissy's" attitude! If I ask her to do anything she crosses her arms over her chest and says "OhhhhKaaay Moooom"! My, oh my...it is starting young!

  posted at 9:29 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter