Tuesday, September 04, 2007
An Unwelcomed Guest or a New Student...You Decide?!
I got Misa and Cali in the home-school room this morning and as we were reading Melisa and I spotted it at the same time. There, sitting on the school computer was a baby lizard. Melisa and Clark (Daddy) have been talking about how funny it would be if one of the many lizards outside made it into the house and became our "pet". I personally think they caught it and sent it in because Melisa wasn't nearly as shocked as I was AND was quick to give her a name...Lilly Lizard. I called my husband who immediately laughed my head off and reminded me just how happy it had made the girls...once again, i think they plotted against me! So...it seems that my unwelcomed guest is now running free in my school room as our new student or classroom pet. I must admit that it is pretty funny. Everytime I start to teach Lilly comes out to watch and then when Melisa sits down to do her seatwork it disappears behind my desk. I cannot believe I have not kicked the guest out of my classroom yet, LOL!

  posted at 1:21 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 6:36 PM, Blogger The Garner 5 said...

There is NO WAY I can tell my girls about this. They will be begging for a pet Lizard. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter