Wednesday, November 19, 2008
We Survived!
A little over 6 months ago we packed up our house and moved from Mississippi back to Florida. We made a complete and total career change. We put our lives in the Lord's hands and stepped out in faith. The past 6 months have been long. They have been hard. Don't get me wrong, we have had fun and made memories that will last a life time. It hasn't been easy though!

Last Friday, November 14, 2008, was a time of celebration. Clark graduated from Fire Academy! His Dad and stepmom, Carolyn, drove in from South Carolina. The girls, my Dad, Mom, stepdad, brother, SIL, and nephew all showed up. Clark had a fan club of 11 people cheering him on as he graduated!

Most of June and July Clark was in school every day from Mon. - Fri. while doing clinicals on the weekend to get his EMT certificate. He is currently a National Registered EMT and a FL State certified EMT. At the beginning of August he started fire academy. Since August he has gone to school Mon. - Thur. every week from 9 am to 6 pm. He has come home, cooked dinner for the family because I was at work and then studied until bed time. He has worked hard and it shows. He graduated with a 97 grade average! I couldn't be more proud of him!

Next Monday and Tuesday he will take the State Fire Standards Exam and in December he has one final 16 hour course to take (EVOC). I know he will pass those with flying colors. The job hunt officially began on Monday. He has been all over central FL picking up job applications and hoping to get hired on soon. I know this will be a new season of challenges, but for now, I am going to pause and celebrate the 6 months of hard work that we have just completed!! Enjoy the pictures! :-)




  posted at 7:41 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter