Sunday, August 27, 2006
Korean Doctorin' Turned Family Fun
I am officially letting you in on a bit of the nuttiness (is that a word)that is our family. If you have known us long, you know that we NEVER do ANYTHING without an adventure or ten! So, when Clark found out that he
hurt his neck earlier this week we were SURE there would be more adventure to it. Family began calling worried about him. We kept reassuring everyone he was going to be fine. However, after the tenth call, we admit that we started to get a little sarcastic and began wondering what he would look like had he needed a neck brace. Well, I jokingly said that they would have wrapped TP around his neck. Hearing this comment my 7 year old ran to the bathroom and brought me a roll of TP and said LET'S SEE MOM!" I couldn't resist. SO, we cornered Clark...he's a gimp so there wasn't much fight in him and we TPed him! Oh yeah! It started out as a simple neck brace:


  

Then it grew to be an upper body cast:


  


THEN we decided to just make him a mummy:



  

  


That wasn't good enough...so I mummified the girls as well! I had a WHOLE family of mummies running around.



  

  

  

  




Who would have thought a little sarcastic comment could turn into one and a half hours of family fun!

  posted at 9:08 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Prasant Naidu. said...

waoooh those are really lovely pics ,,,baby mummies i loved it good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter