Wednesday, August 16, 2006
It's ALL gone!
My hair that is! After 20 months without having my hair cut, the heat drove me mad today and I went and cut it ALL off! It feels somuch lighter and cooler! Long hair and summer with no AC just don't mix well! My oldest daughter is not too happy though. I keep getting things like "but you don't look like Mommy anymore" and "but I like you with LONG hair." Who knows if I will keep it this short or let it grow all winter and then chop it off again next summer. Only time will tell.

Anyway...here are before and after pictures! Now, I know these are the best pictures...it is 32 degrees celcius (around 90 F) in our apartment, so I don't expect to take a good picture right now. What do you think??? Click on the pictures to make them bigger.



  

  



  

  

  posted at 1:53 AM
  Comments (3)


3 Comments:
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

Your new haircut is really cute!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger alane said...

Your haircut is really cute! My mom has told me stories of how when I was little (2 or 3) whenever she would get a haircut or style her hair differently I would cry and cry because she just didn't look like herself to me!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Melodee said...

I think it's darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter