Thursday, October 19, 2006
The Adventure Continues
Actually, the rest of the day wasn't that bad at all. Compared to the massive nose bleed, nothing was that big. Bug and I continued pushing our way through homeschool and Bean and C played together. Lunch came faster than I realized it would and it went VERY smoothly...not even a spilled glass of water! YAY!!

After lunch, Bug went right back to seatwork without a fuss or complaint! I read Dora the Explorer books to the two little ones and the both fell asleep for their nap during story time. They slept for TWO hours and Bug and I were able to finish school in record time! We were done before 3:00!!!!

When everyone was awake and ready to go, we headed out to the play ground for 30 minutes but the big kids got out of school and took over, so I got the little ones home. I then put in a Little Einsteins Video and popped some popcorn and everyone was happy for an hour. After the video we played some more in the school/play room and then it was time to go home.

I must say that little C has stollen my heart though...makes me want a little boy...LOL! When he woke up from nap he looked around and wasn't sure where he was. I called him to me and he climbed up in my lap, put his arm around my neck and put his head on my shoulder. It was SO sweet and precious! I never knew boys could be SOOO cuddley! He is such a sweetie...a ball full of curious energy...but a sweetie all the same.

I also must say that I am EXTREMELY proud of Bug! She was such a BIG helper today! She was right there helping me every step of the way! She did her school work very well AND fast! She kept an eye on the kids when I was making lunch or cleaning up. She cleaned up a lot of messes that she didn't make! She acted WAY older than seven today and I couldn't be more proud of her!

One more must say...promise my last one...I must say that today was a GREAT day for Bean. It was the first time she has been around another little one. He is about 1 1/2 years older than she is, but he has a speach delay and isn't potty trained yet, so they were very similar. With him here she started using her words that she hasn't used much with us! Today she said all of these words: mine, cup, Momma, Dadda, bye, see, that, yes, no, dog, and go. I can't forget this one...for the VERY first time EVER she said "hug" while walking up to C and giving him a BIG hug! It was just TOO sweet!

When C's mom arrived she said that he seems much happier here than he had every day in the school. She also said that he was using a LOT more words than he had been using in the school! So, I think this is very good for him.

So, day one of my new baby sitting adventures was a BIG sucess! I was VERY happy with the way it went! Tomorrow morning at 8:30 will come all too soon though! But, I just pray that it is as good a day as today was...maybe minus the bloody nose!

  posted at 6:03 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter