Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Back In Action...
...with the two meanest coaches in town! LOL! Well, after taking almost 6 weeks off without working out I realized I HAD to get back in action! SO, today was day one of working out again! I have been complaining (a LOT) about how much muscle tone I was loosing and told Clark that I wanted him to be tough on me...nag me until I got out of bed and off the computer and worked out! Well, he sent Bug to be my trainer and she is ONE TOUGH cookie! She counted and if I went too slow, she yelled at me tome "pick up the pace Momma" and "Get moving"! If I didn't she ran and got Daddy to yell at me! Boy, the entire workout I didn't get a minutes peace! When I did my bridges if I came out of it they would count to 10 together and then yell "NOW GET UP!" and if I didn't Melisa was over at my side tapping my back to make me raise back up! They are TOUGH...but hey I asked for it! Because of their pushing I am proud to say that on my first day back I got 50 full body crunches, 225 Hindu Squats, 30 Hind Pushups (I have the most work to do here...I felt VERY weak), 50 Butt Raisers, and 3 minutes total of Gymnastics Bridges. I am still going to do a seperate Ab workout tonight before bed and then tomorrow I am adding a 3 minute wall sit to the routine! I have 3 weeks before we return to America and I want to be in the shape I was this summer before I hurt my knee. With my 2 coaches, I think I will be there! Anyone wanna join me in kicking your tail back into shape? I am going to try to post weekly...maybe daily if I need more accountability about my workouts!

  posted at 6:23 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, what a great workout you had. Can you send your trainers to Canada? lol! I could use them defintly :) I started back today at curves, defintly not as exciting as your workout but felt good to get back into working out, I had really missed it and the energy I get from exercise. It is depressing how quickly we loose everything we worked sooo hard for. My friend and I are thinking of joining the 12 hr 7pm-7am relay for cancer in June, it does help having motivation and a goal to work towards. Keep sharing your workout tips and I hope you are able to workout a bit with the move coming up. Lot of love, take care. Keri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter