Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Love At First Sight
Who says that there is no such thing as love at first sight? Just ask this swan!

Clark found this on AOL front page and we had to watch it twice, it is really just too sweet! When you are in love nothing else matters! :-)

But you know what? This story is really cute and really sweet, but it is rather sad! I know this blog is not going to be the popular thing to say, but I feel I must say it. How much is our society becoming more and more like this poor decieved swan? If we are "in love" nothing else should matter, right? God did not intend for that swan to fall in love with a big plastic swan...he planned for a female swan to mate with a male swan. So, in turn God intended for man and woman to be joined as one. A swan will only mate with one other swan it's entire life and that is exactly how God inteded it...One man and one woman for a life time! I am so blessed to have been given my mate for life, a God fearing man who loves the Lord God first and me second. I just pray that God will send a revival in our country that our eyes may opened to see the deception and lies that we are believing and accepting. I pray that we would not be like this swan and be decieved by our emotions and feelings. I pray that we would not be like the people making a way for the swan to go on in the lies and deception, that we would be bold enough to step up and let the truth be told!

  posted at 5:44 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter