Thursday, November 16, 2006
Day 2: Back in the Swing of Things
Well, I am on a roll! Today was day 2 of my getting back into my work out! It was a KILLER! MWF I am going to do what I did yesterday, but TTS I am going to do a routine Clark has been doing. Today was my first time trying it and OH MY WORD! I am sitting here trying to get the energy to get back up and get school going! I did 30 Hindu Squats followed by 20 kettlebell swings (10 on each arm). I rested 1 minute and then did it all over again...I did 10 sets of these which adds up to 300 Squats and 200 swings! The kettlebell swings are the only exercise I am doing that requires weights...and those aren't just your every day weights...do a google search on Kettlebells to see what I am talking about (sorry, I am TOO tired to go find a link right now...I will try to come back and add one soon). Clark was tough on me again and wouldn't let me rest over my minute between sets...I probably would have wimped out if it hadn't been for him pushing me...THANKS HON! (Kathleen, I told you I would nag you...how did you do today?)

Anyway, I need to get cleaned up, get school going and go clean out the fridge! We aren't sure if Melisa pressed a button (it is a Korean fridge and it has a bunch of buttons that we have left alone for 4 years...LOL) or if the fan is broken. So, a man is coming to look at it today (we hope). Can you believe our luck? EVERYTHING in our fridge has gone bad...and we only had FOUR more days on the island...now we have to go buy enough food to live on for 4 days rather than just eating the rest of what we had...talk about Mason luck!! I am SOOO frustrated!
Another random tid bit is I am working on a long post that will have a bunch of different stories from Korea in it. Last night we were with some friends remembering all our adventures in Korea and there are some that are VERY blog worthy and I think you will enjoy! :-) SO, stay tuned! Until then I am going to go see if my legs will stop feeling like Jello!

  posted at 7:39 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter