Tuesday, February 06, 2007
I'm a Grown Up Now!
Well, we are finally settled in our house and we are getting settled at work. I am part time at the University and Clark is full time. It is sad to see him go out the door every morning and not see him until evening, but it is good to be getting into a schedule. 2 or 3 days a week he comes home around lunch and picks up the girls and I for me to put a few hours in up at the University. Cali quietly plays with toys and Melisa sits and works on her seatwork while I put in some hours.

However, since it is at a University, I have to dress professionally on those days. Now let me remind you, we have worked with young families and blue collar workers and Melsia has not seen me "dressed professionally" in 4 1/2 years! What a glorious 4 1/2 years that was...I hate, Hate, HATE dressing up! Well, as I walked out of my bedroom all ready for work on Monday Melisa announces "WOW, you look just like Mommom (my mom)you must be a grown up now!" LOL!! I asked her what I was before and she said "I don't know, but you didn't look grown up like Mommom!"

So, there you have it, straight from the Bug's mouth...I am a grown up now...just like Mommom!

  posted at 4:55 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter