Tuesday, March 27, 2007
My Backyardigans
Now that the days are longer, the weather is warmer and we have a backyard I can't seem to keep my girlie girls out of it! As soon as Melisa finishes her History lesson they are instantly at the door begging for their freedom...LOL! I LOVE watching them play and joining in to play too. Today we actually stayed out in the yard for about TWO hours! The girls were in heaven and looked absolutely adorable. I couldn't resist and ran in to get my camera. I got TONS of pictures of all the backyard fun! Enjoy the slide show of my spring chicks! :-)


  posted at 10:16 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

You really take awesome pictures of the girls. Andy and I talked about how great the pictures were that you emailed to us. The girls are precious! I'm so glad they have a place outside to play!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter