Thursday, March 29, 2007
FIELD TRIP!!!
Do you remember how excited you were as a kid on the glorious FILED TRIP days? Well, I got to experience that joy again today! We woke up a little earlier than usual and got Clark to the University at 8:30. Then we drove all the way to the Mississippi Welcom Center (an hour and 10 minutes away). Cali slept and Melisa and I played games and had an awesome vist.

We got there right on time to sign in and load up on the bus. I couldn't have cut it ANY closer! WHEW! We FINALLY met some of the other homeschool families which was a double treat! We took a 30 minute bus ride through the space center and learned a LOT of new facts about the Space Program! Then they dropped us off at the Space Museum and we spent 2 hours exploring and playing! We had SOO much fun and I have TONS of pictures to show it!

As soon as I strapped the girls in theri carseats on the drive home they were both out! It was a nice and quiet drive home...AHHHH, if only that silence came more often, LOL!

All in all, it was an awesome day and I look forward to more CHEH get togethers and field trips! Enjoy the slide show!!


  posted at 4:05 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter