Saturday, May 26, 2007
Sad But True
Sad But True
Current mood: amused


Living with a seven year old makes for the most interesting conversations! I am almost too embarassed to type it out, but I think you might enjoy the fun coversations overheard in the Mason House. Well, this one actually took place in the car...

Melisa: EWWWWW, MOMMY Cali has a booger hanging out of her nose!

Mom: I will get it with a baby wipe.

Dad: Melisa we all have boogers, you don't need to make such a big deal, she is too little to know to blow her nose.

Melisa: Yeah, I get them too, that is why I am always picking my nose.

Mom: Melisa, there is a better way to get them out...you know you can use a tissue and blow your nose!

Melisa: Noooo, that doesn't work for me! You see my boogers are extra sticky and the stick in there. I can blow and blow as hard as I can and they won't come out unless I pick them. It's just the truth Mom!

Mom and Dad: (shaking our heads, I mean, what do you say about that?)



Now, those of you who know us or see Melisa regularly, PLEASE don't go asking her about this, she would probably KILL me for posting this on here! We are getting to "that" age. You know, where your parents are more of an embarassment than anything else...UGH!

  posted at 9:47 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter