Thursday, May 17, 2007
Dental Surgery Tomorrow
Well, the Dentist had 2 cancellations for tomorrow, so Cali is getting in just 4 days after her original appointment...not too bad! I am very relieved, yet worried too! She can't eat anything tonight after midnight before her appointment at 8:30 am. She needs to have her hair pulled back out of her face and in clothes that can easily be changed because she will be in a hospital gown. They will sedate her just like they would a patient going to have their tonsils removed or tubes put in their ears. I am not sure how long it will take, but I will be sure to let you know how she is doing when we get home.

I must say I am very excited that they had a cancellation so soon. I was really expecting it to take a few weeks. However, I am also really nervous. The idea of having her put under scares me. I am resting in the fact that I KNOW God is in controll and that I have given my baby over to Him! He will be guiding the doctors and taking care of her little body! She is 3 years younger than Misa was when she went through this...she is SO tiny...23 pounds is all! Again, as small as she is, the God I serve is bigger than I can even imagine and He is holding my little one! So, even through the Mommy tears that I am sure to shed, I have a peace knowing that He is in controll!

So, I guess I say all of this to ask for your prayers tonight and tomorrow. Pray that the doctor is able to work on all her teeth in this one appointment so we don't have to do it again. Pray for my little Cali Boo, that she would have no reactions to the meds and that her pain afterwards would be minimum! Thank you all for the prayers that I know you will say for us!

  posted at 2:09 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter