Friday, May 25, 2007
Update...Sorry, No Catchy Title.
Well, I realized I haven't blogged at all this week...OOPS! It has been one of those busy weeks!

Melisa had a dentist appointment on Tuesday and trying to get school done and the laundry done ended up taking up most of my day. She has no new cavities in two years...YAY!! He cleaned her teeth and they look great. Unfortunately he is going to have to pull two teeth in July. She has had 2 teeth loose since Christmas and the reason they aren't falling out is her mouth is too small. The big teeth coming in on top of the baby teeth are trying to push out two baby teeth and so they aren't falling out. I never knew someone who talked that much could have such a small mouth, LOL! I keep telling her that and it makes her laugh rather than worry about it all! :-)

He also gave us some more info on Cali's teeth. He looked at her chart again and from the damage he saw he thinks the problems started with her acid reflux. Because of all the acid in the spit up that first year the anamal didn't form properly so her teeth weren't protected. Then the family history of soft teeth and lack of flouride in Korea just topped it off for a worst case senario. It made me feel better, like it wasn't something I did or didn't do.

Wednesday both of the girls had gymnastics and another day of schooling to try to finish up the year. While all that was going on, we cleaned, cleaned, cleaned so the house would be ready for Daddy the next daay. THEN, we got a phone call from Clark saying he was ALMOST HOME...a day early! His class finished all of the course work early and got to go home a day early...what a treat!

Yesterday we headed to New Orleans for wedding portraits. The girls are going to be in a wedding in August and the bride wanted bridal pictures done with the flower girls. I didn't want to step on the photographers toes, so I didn't snap any shots, but the girls looked TOO cute all dressed up. I hope they e-mail us some of the pictures they took of just the flower girls so I can share with you. We didn't get home until like 10:30 last night, so we are moving a bit slow this morning!

This weekend the craziness continues. A friend of ours is moving, so we are helping with the move and the garage sale before she moves.

Well, I need to get off from here and go get the girls ready to start the day. We need to get some schooling done. :-)

  posted at 8:50 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter