Friday, May 18, 2007
The Best Big Sister in the World!
I typed ALL about how Cali's appointment went and how she is doing, but I forgot to write about one REALLY important detail...Melisa! She was an amazing big sister durring all of this. When the called Cali's name to be taken back she instantly teared up. The nurses asked if Cali had any special stuffed animal to take with her and I let them know that she had a blankie! That was NOT good enough for Melisa. She immediately pulled out Max, her most special stuffed animal, and handed it to Cali. It was the sweetest gester I have ever seen!

While Cali was waiting, Melisa did everything she could to play with Cali and keep her happy. She made sure Max went with Cali into surgery. She cried for her after she left us and prayed for her as well. As the minutes passed she asked every nurse who passed us how her little sister was doing! When Cali came back and was coming off the medicine Melisa requested an ice pop and a cup of sprite for Cali. She stood at an arms length away ready to help in ANY way she could. She is SO precious! I love how much they love each other!!

  posted at 3:31 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter