Thursday, May 17, 2007
Look at what we are getting!!!!
My Dad, the girls Papa, bought them a "Welcome to your first summer in America Present" or a "You have a backyard now present". It is a 21 foot by 10 1/2 foot by 5 foot blow-up water slide for our backyard. It is INSANE! He bought it in FL yesterday and took it to let my brother and nephew test it out before he sent it to us! They, of course, took tons of pictures so that we could see our new waterslide! The girls are SOOO excited! It blows up in 2 minutes with the pump that comes with it. It is HUGE and FUN! The girls saw pictures and can't wait to get it! THANKS PAPA....you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

We will get the slide in about a month. My grandparents (the girls great-grandparents) are coming for a visit and bringing it with them! :-)

Once Melisa saw the pictures she FINALLY decided on her birthday party theme! We are going to have a Hula party! We are going to have the waterslide up and running, have a kiddie pool full of sand to be our "beach", have a limbo contest, tiki poles, grass skirts, lays, blow-up palm trees, and so much more. Mommom has tons of "hawaii" decorations that we are going to borrow so we can really do it up without spending a small fortune! We are getting really excited about her birthday (even if it is over 2 months away)!

Anyway, I am sure you want to see the picutres of our new slide since that is the reason I came on here to post! As soon as we get it, I will post pictures of the girls playing on it!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



  posted at 8:32 AM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 3:44 PM, Blogger The Garner 5 said...

This water slide looks like tons of fun.I know your girls will enjoy it so much. Caroline's birthday is soon and we have a hula party planned too. Hope you all are doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter