Thursday, July 26, 2007
Happy Anniversary My Love!
Today, Clark and I have been married nine years! Even as I say it I can't believe it! It really doesn't seem like that magical day happened NINE years ago...it feels more like just a few years ago! I have treasured every moment of those nine years though. We have had some amazing times and some rough trials. We have had more adventures than many have in a life time. We have shared the past 9 years of our life together and I wouldn't trade a minute of it....even the hard times.

On our wedding day 9 years ago I really didn't think I could love Clark more, but I have learned that the more I get to know him and the longer we are together the more I love him! He is truly my best friend and soulmate. God knew exactly what He was doing when He put us together! I love him more every day!

Our anniversary can't pass by without me pulling out the old album and looking at the pictures. SO, I thought I would share some here on the ole blog! :-)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




AND, here we are today at the airport saying good-bye!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I must admit that it really (and I mean REEEAAAALLLLYYYY) stinks that he had to fly out on our anniversary! In 9 years we have changed a lot...we even look a little (or in some ways a LOT) different! We have grown up a lot and learned a many life lessons. Our family grew to include two precious litle girls. In many ways we are very different people than we were nine years ago...but then again, we are very much the same people. We love to have fun and laugh together. We love to head out on adventures together! We are truly partners in crime! However, we seek God as individuals and together. There was a song that was played at our wedding when we lit the Unity Candle that said "It takes 3, you and me, and he who's above. It takes 3 cause 2's not enough. It takes 3." That stong still holds true in our relationship. Without our Father above, we never would have made it this far.

So, to close out my anniversary blog, I want to first and foremost give thanks to my Lord and Savior, you are the glue that holds our marriage together! Secondly, I want to let you (Clark) know that I love you always and all ways! Thank you for being you and for putting up with me for so long! Happy Anniversary My Love!

  posted at 10:01 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter