Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Misa and Her New Card
Melisa got her very own card and signed the back of it today...and NOOOO I am not taking about a credit card, we aren't THAT crazy, LOL! I am talking about her ver own library card! She was so excited to fill out the paper and then sign the back of it like the big girl she is. Then, she got to pull it out and us it to check out her library books!

So, as you can tell, we had some FREE Summer fun today and spent a stormy summer afternoon at the library. Let me just tell you, we have an AWESOME library here! The girls looked at books and played in the childrens area for 2 1/2 hours and STILL cried when we left! Melisa also joined the summer reading program. She has set the goal of reading 30 books or more in the next month! She has gotten off to a good start and has read 2 books already and is working on a third as we speak! :-) Melisa got a lesson on looking up names of books she wants and then finding the first letter of the authors name to find the book. She was so excited to find the Ugly Duckling with just a little help! It is awesome to see your kids loving to learn!

Cali had fun making friends with the sweetest little boy. He had spina bifida and she rolled around on the floor and crawled around with him playing chase and hide and seek. They giggled and squealed. It was awesome. They both also climbed into a bean bag and listened to Misa read to them!

I can't think of a better way to beat the stormy summer blues, LOL! This is day 2nd of storms...I am ready for some outside fun now, I hope tomorrow brings the sunshine again!

  posted at 8:11 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Amico Dio said...

WooHoo! Library cards are the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter